Home > Management > Need some advice about distributing audio product

Need some advice about distributing audio product

My co. produces audio feedback for businesses in UK (testimonials, event feedback, customer surveys) as well as podcast training for business.

A few months ago, I speculatively captured a 12-talk audio seminar by a UK sales trainer, Brian Griffin. We're looking to sell it pre-loaded on iPod, 3CD box set and digital download.

Does anyone here have any suggestions what to do with it now? What kinds of sales training distribution channels would you try?

I don't want to go down the 'endless one page website shouting the benefits plus list of free gifts each worth $697 .... ' etc. ;bg

I'm out of ideas, so would really appreciate any wisdom here! - by Sam Deeks
Have you looked into affiliate sales? - by Mikey
Hi Mikey

What's it entail? I understand the most basic principle.. how / where? What do you recommend? - by Sam Deeks
What do you recommend?
Other sales trainers who already have affiliate sales on their websites.

There are also affiliate sales sites like Clickbank where you can offer the program for others to sell. - by Mikey
My co. produces audio feedback for businesses in UK (testimonials, event feedback, customer surveys) as well as podcast training for business.

A few months ago, I speculatively captured a 12-talk audio seminar by a UK sales trainer, Brian Griffin. We're looking to sell it pre-loaded on iPod, 3CD box set and digital download.

Does anyone here have any suggestions what to do with it now? What kinds of sales training distribution channels would you try?

I don't want to go down the 'endless one page website shouting the benefits plus list of free gifts each worth $697 .... ' etc. ;bg

I'm out of ideas, so would really appreciate any wisdom here!
I only suggest using Clickbank if it's a "HYPED" tactic/technique product. Which it sounds like it is NOT.

Clickbank does well with NEWBIES looking for a quick buck. (I like Clickbank, but this is just the truth)

I suggest you look into JVing with people already active in the market you are trying to target with the product.

Offer those you partner with in the JV affiliate commissions based on what you think will entice them to really push your product. - by Ricky Parker
Thanks, guys - any and all views gratefully accepted! - by Sam Deeks
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.