Home > Management > Sales Coaching !

Sales Coaching !

Hi everyone !
I'm a new member ! I want to find some ebooks or arcticle about sales coaching (process, form, evaluate....). Can you help me or give me some links ?
Many Thanks ! ;sm - by papillon
Hi everyone !
I'm a new member ! I want to find some ebooks or arcticle about sales coaching (process, form, evaluate....). Can you help me or give me some links ?
Many Thanks ! ;sm
Hi papillon,

Welcome to the SalesPractice community.

One of the best sources of information I know about is Linda Richardson's book "Sales Coaching: Making the Great Leap from Sales Manager to Sales Coach." Linda posts here at SP and has articles here, too.

Skip Anderson - by Skip Anderson
I'll practice what I preach and do a little diagnoses before I prescribe. What kind of sales are you and your team engaged in (i.e., B2C; B2B; complex, high-dollar, multi-decision-maker, long sales cycle; etc.)? What area do you feel you need to focus upon - forecast coaching, deal coaching or developmental (i.e., skills) coaching? - by jcundiff
I'll practice what I preach and do a little diagnoses before I prescribe. What kind of sales are you and your team engaged in (i.e., B2C; B2B; complex, high-dollar, multi-decision-maker, long sales cycle; etc.)? What area do you feel you need to focus upon - forecast coaching, deal coaching or developmental (i.e., skills) coaching?
Thanks for your help !
I want to find some tools and ebook about coaching ( I work in B2B area ) - by papillon
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.