Home > Technology > Create a website about Yourself?

Create a website about Yourself?

Do you think creating a website about you and your personal information would help your overall sales. Maybe include your webpage on your business card. What do you guys think? - by MoneyMaker
Money Maker

Is this a trick question? You must have a website, but more importantly a Blog!!

You must have a Blog that you track everything you do from business to personal or separate blogs for each. It makes you REAL and people want to buy from a real person that has real life experiences. You will begin to attract traffic to your site and blog which will prove additional prospects almost immediately if you market it correctly.

In addition, depending on your product or service you should provide each of your clients with their own website that can take on many different purposes.

Success,

Rory Wilfong - by rwilfong
I see how would I go about starting something like that. - by MoneyMaker
There are several options out there on the internet for a website and a blog. Does your contact management system have website and blogging capabilities? Definitely check that first and then surf the web. I personally find everything by using Google.

Part of what my company does is set up websites and blogs for people that need them. It is usually part of their online marketing package. I would be very happy to assist with your needs in all these areas if you would like.

Success,

Do you think creating a website about you and your personal information would help your overall sales. Maybe include your webpage on your business card. What do you guys think?
Brent a website that converts traffic to leads can help your overall sales. Two of the challenges you are going to face is how to generate traffic AND how to convert the traffic you get. Each of these topics are topics in their own right. - by AZBroker
Agreed....Wordpress is very user friendly.

All websites should be lead generating and have a "Call To Action" for lead capture...at the very minimum get traffic to your site through proper SEO, article writing and link building.

Success,

Everyone else has already said it, but Yes, you absolutely need a blog, at minimum. I always suggest that people purchase the domain for their own names. You could place an online business card there, and start a blog. - by ditch182
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.