Home > Consumer Behavior > Stubborn Clients. Best Product, Best Service and Benefits, and still won't buy! UGH!

Stubborn Clients. Best Product, Best Service and Benefits, and still won't buy! UGH!

I am in shock, but should not be surprised at people considering the market I am selling to, which is primarily seniors. I am now in my 2nd week of in the field sales training for an insurance product primarily aimed at senior citizens on Medicare.

Twice now, I have been in presentations where we can save the person a couple THOUSAND dollars in premiums a year AND provide more coverage and service for the money, and yet they still want to stick with their old coverage that is not nearly as good.

I know our product is the best on the market, the customer service is 2nd to none and the benefits are superior to anyone else out there. The reason why I went with the company is because the people were more concerned about the people than they were with separating them from their money, where other places I applied to it was ONLY about the money.

Sometimes I just feel like pulling out my hair (which I don't have much of anymore) and saying...

"Are YOU NUTS!? You just told us your current company is messing with you, and we can save you the value of a nice week long cruise, or a new top of the line computer system EACH year, and you want to stick with the OLD