Home > Interview > Req: Good Profiling Questions

Req: Good Profiling Questions

Hi there,

I have a new role in my company in which we are going to target new customers/ former customers of our IT hardware.

Im very keen to make a good amount of calls as their account manager, and would like to get some help in what the key profiling questions I should use. Most customers wont spend 20 mins on a call in a full profile though! So my plan is to break it down, with the 1st call obtaining key info/generating rapport.

Your advice would be good! - by puttyshankleton
How are you currently deciding on which prospects to call? - by Gilbert
Im going after prospects who have bought from us in the past, so Im looking at the key accounts who spent large sums then stopped.. - by puttyshankleton
What characteristics of the buyer are you trying to qualify? - by tbeezy
Im going after prospects who have bought from us in the past, so Im looking at the key accounts who spent large sums then stopped..
Putty I am going through the same thing as we sell repair parts for kitchen equipment. I'm interested in sharing information to achieve the same goal. My starting point has been in line with yours but our customers are much more casual which allows more digging for needs. - by Craigmax
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.