Home > Cold Calling > Cold Calling In Network Marketing

Cold Calling In Network Marketing

After you have finished working through your WARM market on networking and are ready to start working the COLD market, what are the best places to go?

Should I work the white pages, go to the mall or market for the purposes of contacting people, go door to door,what?

For you networkers, where did you go for contacting after the Warm market period?

I figure like any selling endeavor I will need to contact about 20 people a day. Where would I be most effective doing this?

(I rewrote this, since my first message didn't make sense) - by Boxurian
Do you have a profile of the people you are wanting to find? Where are you likely to find the people who fit that profile?

After you have finished working through your WARM market on networking and are ready to start working the COLD market, what are the best places to go?

Should I work the white pages, go to the mall or market for the purposes of contacting people, go door to door,what?

For you networkers, where did you go for contacting after the Warm market period?

I figure like any selling endeavor I will need to contact about 20 people a day. Where would I be most effective doing this?

(I rewrote this, since my first message didn't make sense)
- by Thomas
I agree with Thomas, I think that the best thing to do if figure out what you target audience is looking for, and if you can help them. Then do some research ask around, find out what areas your target audience would be and the best approach.

Researching them can do you worlds of good. If you are not sure ask a few people what their concerns on your type of product or service. What they have used in the past.

All of this will help you locate them more efficiently and ensure you can provide them what they need.

I hope I was a bit of help.

Smiles,
Lisa - by lrobertson
Who does your company say to contact and what cold calling avenues do they suggest? - by Mikey

(I rewrote this, since my first message didn't make sense)

Boxurian,

Avoid dialing consumers, i.e. individuals; from the white pages. You'll run the risk of violating the DNC and could get slapped with some heavy fines.

As a data provider and call center, we use highly specific data built from profiles, branded databases, opt in lists, form filled leads, and credit data, etc... to get 'warm-ish' potential leads so that we ensure we get to people that are a high potential for a close.

20 people per day is VERY low, my call center agents must contact MINIMUM 200 people per day. But that is what we do, we sell via the phone, our people are trained and given the tools to be effective.

We lease our call center seats at $500 per seat and you can have one of my guys dial a minimum of 5000 people a week and sending you appointments in your email each day.

We are dialing professionals, we get professional results and focus on this industry.

So does cold calling work, the answer is maybe, does it work for us, the answer is YES! - by Lance_Best
Running out of prospects to call in your "warm market" is a challenge every network marketing faces sooner or later.

But do you really need to start cold calling strangers who have not shown any interest in your business and who will most likely perceive your call as a nuisance and you as someone to be avoided?

No.

You need to learn how to market yourself.

And the best solution for network marketers is found in the pages of Ann Siegs' great FREE ebook "The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing." You can download a free copy of the book by visiting: http://sef.the7greatliesofnetworkmarketing.com

This book dares tell the truth about the industry, the "players" and the dirty little secrets that have been withheld from the newbies joining the business.

I thoroughly recommend the book as great reading for anyone in or considering entering the network marketing business. - by SpeakerTeacher
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.