Home > Personal Selling > Need help please

Need help please

Good Morning Everyone! I posted a little bit about myself in the new members section. What I'm looking for is some help. I am a one call closer selling windows. Right now I use the Mike Mason Window Man system and 10 steps to affordability.

What I am looking for a more updated approach/system to the one call close. Does anyone know of or where to look for a one call close system geared towards home improvements? Thank You - by mjc1021
What I am looking for a more updated approach/system to the one call close. Does anyone know of or where to look for a one call close system geared towards home improvements? Thank You
I'll take one of those too. I didn't know there was a one call close system. - by Thomas
Oh there is, and the one I use worked great when I worked for a 95% telemarketing based lead source company. It was called the 10 steps to affordability and if you followed these steps you could usually close around step 6 or 7. It is all about getting it back to the money. I've one call closed $12,000 to $89,000 dollar deals with this system. What I was looking for was maybe a little variety or maybe something a little updated since this system is from 1985. - by mjc1021
Do you have more information on your system?

Smiles,;bg
Lisa - by lrobertson
I'm curious. Have your closing percentages dropped? Or has your average dollar amount per sale dropped?
I have trained over a 1000 sales people and more often than not the problem isn't the system it's the simple fact that the sales person has gotten a little bored.
Is that part of the problem right now? - by itsallaboutsales
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.