Home > Marketing > OPC Selling - I start tonight!

OPC Selling - I start tonight!

I signed up to sell mini-vacations with Bluegreen Resorts and I start tonight at our minor-league baseball game here in Charleston!

We are going to be selling $49 mini-vacations with the stipulation that the customer takes a 90-minute timeshare tour.

Has anyone done this before? Any wisdom to share? ;sm - by jamesrobertstclair
You're selling at a baseball game? How does that work? - by Thomas
Hopefully, you were given some training. In a nutshell, your objective is to quickly peak some interest, establish some trust and credibility, and get a commitment to attend a presentation. Keep it simple, smile, and have fun while chatting with them, make a friend and tell your prospects that these offers are not for everyone, and by staying at your beautiful 5 star resort, operated by a great (public traded ) company, at a great rate, they can easily determine if this type of vacationing is for them or not. No pressure. Then ask them for their information to book their dream get-a-way. - by TimePro
Hopefully, you were given some training. In a nutshell, your objective is to quickly peak some interest, establish some trust and credibility, and get a commitment to attend a presentation. Keep it simple, smile, and have fun while chatting with them, make a friend and tell your prospects that these offers are not for everyone, and by staying at your beautiful 5 star resort, operated by a great (public traded ) company, at a great rate, they can easily determine if this type of vacationing is for them or not. No pressure. Then ask them for their information to book their dream get-a-way.
TimePro what training do you recommend for people selling timeshares? - by Thomas
google shari levitin and view her web site and training materials -she is probably one of the best in the biz

good luck
Timepro - by TimePro
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.