Home > Jobs > Desperate in Mesa - Please Help

Desperate in Mesa - Please Help

This is call for help to the sales experts. Here's my situation. I'm in a bind. I got into real estate about a year ago when I got out of school and was immediately introduced by a friend to an investor who bought and sold a lot of homes. All the time I've been the listing agent for the investor. All of my income came from this gig. He just closed shop. No notice, no nothing and now I'm out in the cold. I desperately need to find a way to make money. I don't have any listings because all of my time was spent on selling that guys homes. I only have less than a month of income in savings so I'm basically screwed. I don't have any friends or family in the area and I've never had to find my own listings so if I want to stay in real estate I'd be starting from scratch. The market is not good today so basically I think I'm going to have to do something else unless I can come up with a plan. If you were in my position what would you do?

If your suggestion is to get out of real estate what sales jobs do you think are in demand? - by mesagent
That's rough. Do you want to stay in real estate? - by Marcus
I won't profess to have the answer to your situation but I will say that "Attitude Makes A Difference" - How you view your situation makes a difference in how well you'll perform and the options that you'll see. - by Liberty
I won't profess to have the answer to your situation but I will say that "Attitude Makes A Difference" - How you view your situation makes a difference in how well you'll perform and the options that you'll see.
I agree with this. In addition have a specific desired outcome that you're working towards and spend your business hours either prospecting or selling. - by Houston
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.