Success Is...

How do you define success in your sales career? Please respond by filling in the blank (one sentence only please!):

"For me, success is _________________" - by Skip Anderson
knowing I impacted someones life for the better. - by salespro
commitment to the success of the distributors I sponsor and the customers I service."

MitchM - by MitchM
How do you define success in your sales career? Please respond by filling in the blank (one sentence only please!):

"For me, success is _________________"
Not having to wake up every morning to go to work, But going to work every morning because I want to. - by Mr. Cesario

"For me, success is _________________"

For me, success is journey, not a destination... - by MrCharisma
for me, success is knowing that I helped the people around me acheive success. - by Jaron Watkins
I guess adding to this, I believe success within my job is creating a satisfied buyer and not just making a sale - by MrCharisma
Great ideas shared here on success thmbp2; by all of you, for me success as a sales person only sky is the limit, never stop striving for bigger success than before.

I read this quote somewhere, Do what you like is Happiness and to Like what you do is Success.

Bishika. - by bishika
Great ideas shared here on success thmbp2; by all of you, for me success as a sales person only sky is the limit, never stop striving for bigger success than before.
Very good point, I think if you stop striving you should get out of the field all together. Sales is definitely not something you can sit back and just gain success. A favourite quote of mine is;

"You can't expect tomorrows success today using yesterdays tools"

I read this quote somewhere, Do what you like is Happiness and to Like what you do is Success.
Interesting quote... - by MrCharisma
Great question as one’s answer to what success is for them will both consciously and unconsciously define every area of life (work, family, values, etc…). I would define success as living out my gifts and values in a manner that is both meaningful and relevant to those whom I serve. - by Joeylean
... making good money and doing what you love! - by MissJackson
...Knowing that I helped someone find a useful resource! - by ginac84
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.