Home > Resistance > More on objections and rebuttals

More on objections and rebuttals

As I was familiarizing myself with some of the threads on the Forumů I found one that was most interesting on the subject of objections and rebuttals. I tried to post until I realized the thread was closed...

What I was going to add was a way that's worked real well for me.

By shifting my sales approach away from giving information and towards getting information, objections and the need for effective rebuttals have quietly disappeared.

If there is still an interest in exploring this subject, I do have some additional thoughts.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Ike - by ikrieger
What information do you want to get and from who? How does it work for you, Ike?

MitchM - by MitchM
Hi Mitch,

Appreciate the response. And, I just saw another thread on the same topic... I'm going to check it out.

As to my interest...

It seemed from the posts in the original thread that many felt it important to be skilled at rebutting objections.

Over the years I have come to disagree with those who spend valuable time trying to figure out how to get a prospect to "come around."

Some say that the ability to get the prospect to come around is a necessity. I believe otherwise.

I'd like to hear the opinions and thoughts of other professionals regarding the importance of handling objections versus techniques for making objections disappear (which seems preferable to me). - by ikrieger
What is it you want to get and get back, Ike? Also, why do you believe otherwise?

MitchM - by MitchM
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.