Home > Marketing > Help about jobs...

Help about jobs...

Hello All,

I am going to be attending a business college here in the Georgia area this January.. but I dont know ALL to much about the marketing field.. I learned alot while in high school as I took a few marketing electives, but I don't know if they were actually 'real-world' scenarios.

Getting back onto the topic, I am not sure exactly what you have to do for each of the positions that are available (marketing research, director, analyst, etc), I dont know are entry-;evel positions, and I don't know what type of income you can generate from each one of the positions.

So if someone or a few people please tell me what positions there are out there, what the job entails, what the pay is, etc.. and if you could also tell me what entry level jobs there are in the marketing field that caneventually move you up to, hopefully, an executive position...

I look forward to hearing from you guys! Thank you for your time in reading this and answering.

-Joseph Monaghan Jr. - by monaarts
hello Joseph Monaghan Jr:
I am a sales person having worked in this field fow four years.
and I graduated from a teching college ,but I am occupy in the sales and marketing now. I don't think it important what 's your speciality.Experience and learning is the most important. do you think ?

allen zhou . - by allen
hello Joseph Monaghan Jr:
I am a sales person having worked in this field fow four years.
and I graduated from a teching college ,but I am occupy in the sales and marketing now. I don't think it important what 's your speciality.Experience and learning is the most important. do you think ?

allen zhou .
That is exactly right, Allen. Very good advice. - by Gary Boye
Joseph, if you don't find the answer you're looking for you can Google
"Corporate Marketing Salary Survey" and find a wealth of information.

Here is a link to an article about a 2004 Corporate Marketing Salary Survey:
http://www.marketingpower.com/content22937.php - by SalesGuy
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.