Home > Cold Calling > How do hold yourself :-)

How do hold yourself :-)

I joined this forum yesterday after one of those horrific sales days..........

I let someone get to me and the downward spiral continued until..................well you know.............shds;

So i googled the site and went straight to the cold calling section.....................

Thank you to every one that helped me cos today I.............Kicked *** ;bg - by PiJiL
Thats always good to hear of a come back, just remember always stay positive and never let rejection get to you, chances are they never reject you they just reject whatever it is your selling. - by MoneyMaker
This is why I joined this forum.

I made 50 calls and got 1 appointment and I spent the rest of the day worrying I was going to get the sack 3 days into the job. Now I'm going to aim for 10 appointments this week and start to kick some ***. - by krashslaughta
I let someone get to me and the downward spiral continued until..................well you know.............shds;
I've experienced this type of downward spiral. It wasn't as easy to snap out of as some might think. Ultimately "state management" is a skill we salespeople must take seriously if we want to stay productive. - by Liberty
WOW, a long time since i posted this..........

Some things I have learnt may help another.

An expert is a drip under pressure.

A fool is known for his multitude of words.

He who is always right is mostly wrong.

The first to speak loses.

The internet is not always the best place to learn. - by PiJiL
WOW, a long time since i posted this..........

Some things I have learnt may help another.

An expert is a drip under pressure.

A fool is known for his multitude of words.

He who is always right is mostly wrong.

The first to speak loses.

The internet is not always the best place to learn.
Very revealing. - by Ace Coldiron
Out of curiosity what helped the most? was it a certain article/post?

there is some kick @$$ info on here!sn; - by OneLead Guy
Thats always good to hear of a come back, just remember always stay positive and never let rejection get to you, chances are they never reject you they just reject whatever it is your selling. - by cocosan
Well knowing that you've been here a year I'm taking liberties... but that's kinda personal aint it? ;bg

Aloha.... shds; ;bg - by rattus58
That's great curiosity. You know, a lot of sales people might have come across such situations. Never let yourself down. thmbp2; - by dowal1
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.