Home > Approach > How to ask for Life Insurance Business Boldly

How to ask for Life Insurance Business Boldly

How do I exactly ask people to take out an insurance policy from me without being ashamed and pushy. What exactly should I talk to friends and relatives when I meet them in party and marraiges and social functions to take out an insurance ploicy from me without being ashamed and pushy. I would like to know how do I confidently and in a relaxed manner approach friends, relatives and strangers for life insurance and ask them to buy life insurance policy from me. what exactly words, script and sentences should I say to ask them to take out an life insurance policy from me. I will be thankful if you can provide with a sample sales pitch on how to ask for life insurance business. Also please help me with what do I do After I introduce myself at the beginning of a first meeting, or party or social function etc what Should I do?

1) How do I tell my prospect about my product/service when I meet them in a party or a social function. (please provide me with a sample script)

2) How do I ask my prospect if they want to buy my product/service when I meet them in a party or a social function. Should I ask them directly that please take out a policy from me without knowing their needs. (please provide me with some ways, scripts and some good examples where I can ask them to buy a life insurance ploicy.

3) How do I ask my prospect questions to get information about his needs and to engage him when I meet them in a party or a social function. (please provide me with a list of open probing questions so to find out the needs relating to life insurance)

Please show me an approach to ask for life insurance business.

I will be thankful if you can provide me with some script, and some examples for each of the following 3 points mentioned above. - by dennis27
Your concern must always be for the person you are providing service too. If their interest is placed before your own, you have no PUSHY issue at all.

For instance, I would say, "You may or may not know that I have chosen the insurance profession." Whatever they reply with, you can then say;

"My primary area of concern is acting as a professional, making sure that people don't have too much coverage or too expensive coverage, in fact, I expect to save many of my friends and family money on insurance, providing them with better value!

There are new financial products available that are better deals than anything that was ever oferred in history. It is my job as a professional to be completely familiar with them and know how they compare with what most people have. This way I know when there is a better value, like more coverage for the same money. I am sure you would want your family to be better covered in the event that something happened to you?"

who can so "NO" to this? After their response ...

"Hey, why don't I call you in a week or two and arrange to look over your coverage too, just to be certain you are being looked after in the best possible way?"

Put your customers and prospects needs before your own, this will always serve you well and make you look good in the eyes of family/friends, customers and strangers.

Good luck. - by Gold Calling
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.