Home > Education > Book Recommendation: "How to Sell Anything to Anybody" - What are your thoughts?

Book Recommendation: "How to Sell Anything to Anybody" - What are your thoughts?

Joe Girard wrote "How to Sell Anything to Anybody". Has anyone here read the book? - by Frankie
Joe is "The Man", he's in the Guinness Book of World Records as "The World's Greatest Salesman", and tells it like it is.

Here's a quote from Joe's book about what it takes to be a great salesman:

"You have to want something. And you have to know what it is. And you have to see every move you make as a way of getting whatever it is you want."
- by Houston
Joe Girard wrote "How to Sell Anything to Anybody". Has anyone here read the book?
This is an excellent book with a lot of street smarts. Look into Joe's book "How To Sell Yourself" too. ;co - by AZBroker
Cool, others here have read the book.

Houston that is one of the best quotes I read. How about everyone else, what information did you get from the book that stands out in your mind? - by Frankie
To me Joe's book had some good stuff in it, but IMO there were some parts that seemed corney, like getting on the floor and begging for the sale. But I think the most important message in the book was time management is very crucial to our buisness. - by Mr. Cesario
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.