Home > Cold Calling > Which is more effective cold calls or visits?

Which is more effective cold calls or visits?

Which is more effective cold calls or visits? - by Frankie
Which is more effective cold calls or visits?
I do better in person than on the phone and I don't think it's just me. I think it's easy for people to blow you off on the phone. - by Thomas
A visit gives me a better opportunity to connect with the prospect and my results reflect that. - by Houston
Good Morning:

I prefer to do an in person cold call. It is easy for me to do. Even if I just get to drop off a card then that is one more I don't have sitting in my box.

I don't sell over the phone. If I make cold calls via phone it is only for making an appointment. Of course having an appointment is best but often I will learn about another department in a hospital that may have a need for my product so I don't shy away from cold calling the new contact.

This is also where a referral is an awesome tool for me. I usually can get the person who told me about the new area to call the department head and ask if I can drop by.

Good Selling!!!

Sell4alivn - by Sell4alivn
I cold call in person if the people are home when I'm in the community. I call on the phone if they aren't home but like Sell4alivn said it's only to schedule an appointment to meet them in person which I don't have to do if I'm already there. - by Thomas
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.