Home > Technology > Pay Per Call...... like superpages.com??

Pay Per Call...... like superpages.com??

Jeff.... do you have a list of PP(Call) search engines or advertising sites??

Just curious!!!

oh yeah... what about Hits vs. Visits regarding "Unique Visits" subnet IP etc...... elaborate in that closed thread!!! lol - by ilovesuperpages.com
Jeff.... do you have a list of PP(Call) search engines or advertising sites??
NO. I've always loved the concept and will be putting together a list in the future.

BTW, it was my understanding that SP had not rolled out a PP(Call) program yet. - by Jeff Blackwell
NO. I've always loved the concept and will be putting together a list in the future.

BTW, it was my understanding that SP had not rolled out a PP(Call) program yet.
2 weeks! between 2.00 and 6.00 per call.... depending on category IIRC

also sp.com advertisers will be processed on google and yahoo! you can purchase extended network if you want as an advertiser..... lots of exciting changes!!!!;) - by ilovesuperpages.com
Please forgive my ignorance... what is pay per call? - by Liberty
special number's listed.... when someone calls it... you pay. basically that is it. - by ilovesuperpages.com
ok....... found out more info....

looks like the extended network option is for the cases where superpages.com does not use up your entire monthly max budget... then the Google etc. extended network ppc listings come into play.

any questions?? I am stok'ed about this. - by ilovesuperpages.com
...any questions?
When does it start? - by SEO-LAD
When does it start?
if you are really interested your best bet is to call the 800 number on the site. I assume the changes to other sites will take place soon. Officially Oct. 1st. - by ilovesuperpages.com
I assume the changes to other sites will take place soon. Officially Oct. 1st.
Thanks for the update. :) - by SEO-LAD
Can some one give me some more info about Pay-per-Call a website of reliable company who does it with. With info about this - by Sanddollar
Can some one give me some more info about Pay-per-Call a website of reliable company who does it with. With info about this
anyone here hear about Superpages.com extended distribution agreements with Yahoo, AOL, Google, Citysearch, MagicYellow, Local.com, HelloMetro, etc???

You all knew it was comming!!!! lol ;bg ;st - by ilovesuperpages.com
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.