Home > Personal Development > Keeping your mind sharp

Keeping your mind sharp

Hello.

What kind of things do you do to keep your mind active, sharp and at peak performance? Does taking supplements help, exercise, healthy diet, mediation, mind exercises? - by sales_ace
-Reading
-Sudoku puzzles!
-Exercise (I have to get back into it, though)
-Vitamins (definitely help me feel more energized) - by ginac84
jigsaw puzzles, crosswords, soduko...all of the above - by JulieR
What kind of things do you do to keep your mind active, sharp and at peak performance? Does taking supplements help, exercise, healthy diet, mediation, mind exercises? -- sales_ace

1. I've used the supplements I sell since 1996 and otherwise eat a healthy diet.

2. I hike 6 -8 miles usually six morning a week, sometimes five, and do a series of martial arts exercises in the evening.

3. I spend hours every day in study that is diverse and also includes sales and marketing, leadership and training skills - I also study/read/listen for general interest daily

4. In the morning on the hike I review goals and determine whether or not my actions agree with the goals I set.

5. I test my thinking skills against various objective measurements.

6. I treat each day as potentially the final day of my life and keeping in that frame of mind find a hightened sensitivity to what's happening internally and externally.

7. I continue to renew commitments.

MitchM - by MitchM
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.