Home > Personal Selling > SalesPractice Sales Training Community

SalesPractice Sales Training Community

""The professional sales community has been in need of a place where salespeople of all kinds, and with all levels of experience, can gather to discuss the art and science of selling. SalesPractice.com has become just that place. Jeff Blackwell has created a dynamic site where everybody in the worldwide sales community can learn, share, debate, and hang out-- Skip Anderson one of the Experts here.

I like that quote a lot as it sums up how I've felt since a couple of friends recommended this forum to me a few of years ago. My business is in network marketing with a company I joined twelve years ago and even though it's not conventional sales as many are in who post here, I can say I've learned quite a lot from the posters here.

In something Brian Tracy once said or wrote - I can't remember where I read or heard it, there was the idea that with the right frame of mind you can learn from everyone and gather drops of gold and diamonds from amateurs to seasoned pros.

Sometimes the best idea will come from an expert in a certain field and other times from someone with little experience but a novel or off the cuff way of saying something or doing things or from a question asked

One of the richest sources of learning from my business experience and on forums comes from what I can analyze from the beginners comments or questions.

Leadership is one of the most important aspects of what I do. What begins as marketing and prospecting leads into selling and sponsoring or recruiting and ultimately a network of distributors through products are sold to the end users with leaders at every level of distribution.

The variety of forum topics here have helped me understand principles I can apply to what I do and they have led me to seek many resources I otherwise would not have considered.

As Skip says, salespractice is a great place to "learn, share, debate, and hang out."

MitchM - by MitchM
No doubt this place has helped me and I have found it to be one of the best online forums that I spend a lot of my time to better myself with. - by MoneyMaker
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.