Home > Technology > Online video conferencing

Online video conferencing

Who are the major players right now in online video conferencing? - by Bulldog
WebEx and LiveMeeting are very similar animals. The 2 of them along with GoToMeeting are the 3 market leaders in conferencing at this time. Don't rule out other smaller options that are easier to use, and more cost effective though.
I good impartial list of things to look for in a provider was made on OfficeArrow by Libby Huffman. I refer a lot of people that are requesting webconference information to it because it touches on key points people overlook.

As a representative of one of the smaller Web/Video Conferencing companies, Great America Networks Conferencing, I would like to give a couple of the advantages of working with us.

The most important and distinguishing advantage is the personal support. I would be, or another representative, your Dedicated Conferencing Consultant. I am available directly most hours of the day and will answer questions for you, provide training, or run through practice webinars to give feedback and suggestions. I do it for many of my clients and, to know fault of their own, the larger companies just cannot offer the personal service my company provides. We hold your hand every step of the way, and you are never alone when you have to get something done.

Ease of use is the number 1 requested feature by far in any survey on WebConferencing. For the presenter also, but mostly the worry is for the attendees. With our current solution, There is no download, or configuring of Java or anything an attendee needs to do, except click a link and enter their name, and they are in the conference. Simple as can be. We also support PC, Mac, Linux platforms and all major current browsers.

We also have trial options and no long term commitment required to use our service. I'd be glad to provide a free demonstration and go over options and details and how you are looking to use the conferencing. Just let me know how I can help, as our goal is to make sure you and your company look good whenever you are using our tools, as referrals have been our best way to grow.

Please feel free to call or email me directly if there are any questions or if you would like to see the service in action.

Good luck,

Anthony Russo
Conferencing Consultant
Great America Networks Conferencing - by AnthonyRusso
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.