Home > Technology > Teleconferencing and Web Conferencing

Teleconferencing and Web Conferencing

Who would you rank at the best service providers for web/phone conferencing? - by Bulldog
As a representative of a competitor of the big 3 that you have listed there, I just couldn't bring myself to vote for them, sorry. bgwnk;

It would be a bit much to have you list my company up there with those 3, but perhaps an option for "Smaller Company".

Anthony Russo
Conferencing Consultant
Great America Networks Conferencing - by AnthonyRusso
As a representative of a competitor of the big 3 that you have listed there, I just couldn't bring myself to vote for them, sorry. bgwnk;
I can understand that. ;sm - by Bulldog
My name is Robert O'Neill and I too am not a neutral party here; I work for Glance Network (I'm abstaining from voting as well ;sm ). If you're looking for a dependable and accessible webconferencing program, I'd recommend you check out Glance. We offer cross-platform support and an incredibly simple installation and login procedure, and we'd love to hear any feedback anyone might have! - by roneill
Webex is the only one I've heard of. Are there very many other service providers? This is all still new technology right? - by Thomas
Actually Web Conferencing has been around for quite a few years now, in different forms. It has really started to pick up steam recently with the high energy prices and "green" thinking of a lot of people.

The big market leaders are names like WebEx, GoToMeeting, Adobe, and Microsoft, but there are a lot of smaller companies that provide hosted services as well. I represent Great America Networks Conferencing and our way to standout from the 100 or so companies out there is the "concierge" type of service.

We have a Dedicated Conferencing Consultant that works hand in hand for training, support, practice sessions, and pretty much whatever it takes to make sure your conferences go how you want them to. Most companies give you a Help document and you are on your own, or possibly a small training session in a group might be offered.

It definitely pays to do your homework before using any company and look for referrals and the level of service they provide because honestly 90% of the software will do most of what anyone is looking for. It's the service that makes or breaks how you look during your presentations.

Anthony - by AnthonyRusso
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.