Home > Personal Development > What is your opinion of people?

What is your opinion of people?

I often read top salespeople have a different worldview towards people and how the world works. So what exactly is this view you have? What's your opinion of people? Good, bad, intelligent, stupid??? Do you feel superior to your customer? Just wondering.. - by sales_ace
I often read top salespeople have a different worldview towards people and how the world works. So what exactly is this view you have? What's your opinion of people? Good, bad, intelligent, stupid??? Do you feel superior to your customer? Just wondering..
My personal view is that most people are more similar than different. We share similar desires, needs and fears. Some are further along in education and maturity than others and that's not bad it just is. - by Bulldog
"I often read top salespeople have a different worldview towards people and how the world works. So what exactly is this view you have? What's your opinion of people? Good, bad, intelligent, stupid??? Do you feel superior to your customer?" -- sales_ace

When I delete any temporary up or down moods that color how I feel about people - they all have some shade of truth to them - I come to the same conclusions as Bulldog.

One of my world views is that by focusing my attention on finding people who are motivated to want what I offer and giving them my best I will be successful.

Also, helping people get the best out of themselves over and over again will help me be successful.

My world view has many dimensions and perspectives to it which work together and I'm always looking at it for a better understanding about what I understand.

MitchM - by MitchM
I think everyone has needs and wants and that we are all similar. I try not to think of everyone as individuals but with similar needs and the desire to get what they want - by JulieR
I think everyone has needs and wants and that we are all similar. I try not to think of everyone as individuals but with similar needs and the desire to get what they want
Hi Julie,
How often do you encounter people that have differences you are not able to overlook?

I like what you say, but am just curious.

Susan - by Susan
I like people! When you get to know someone on a personal level and see the world through their eyes it becomes a lot easier to see why they do what they do. - by Jolly Roger
That's a good way to say it. Very few people have true empathy, nice to know it still exists. - by Susan
I think it's magic when people connect. I think connecting, sharing and being shared with is why we are all here. When I say share - I also mean commerce. We exchange goods for units of service (money). I love people and am energized when I connect with my fellow humans. We were meant for each other! - by SmBizGuru
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.