Home > Personal Development > Ways to reduce stress

Ways to reduce stress

What do you suggest as ways to reduce stress? I'm trying to get more sleep and exercise more. I'm also listening to relaxing music. What works best for you? - by realtor
Stress takes a toll on your mind and body. Sleep, diet, physical activity, breathing exercises, time management and my all-time favorites; "Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much".
sn; - by AZBroker
What do you suggest as ways to reduce stress? I'm trying to get more sleep and exercise more. I'm also listening to relaxing music. What works best for you?
Yoga. If you haven't done so already you owe it to yourself to give it a try. thmbp2; - by Frankie
I go for a two hour morning hike six days a week stopping 2/3 of the way home at a neat locally owned coffee shop for an Italian roast and some magazine/paper reading. I'm usually gone three hours total and three or four times a week have some business calls coming in the mobile phone.

Five nights a week I do some various stretches and exercises before going to sleep.

Mostly though, I found a great company to work from home and that freedom reduces a lot of stress otherwise encounter in other job situations.

Finally, I've learned what causes stress and with that knowledge have reduced it to a large extent through understanding.

The best of the best of a stress free life to everyone.

MitchM - by MitchM
I went to the doctor two weeks ago and he says I am seriously stressed. He told me to get more sleep :sl, more exercise ;trg<he brought up Yoga too > and to avoid coffee:sa. Same as what you guys said. Thanks. - by realtor
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.