Home > Marketing > What's on the back of your business card?

What's on the back of your business card?

I noticed Joe Girard makes great use of the back of his business card. That inspires me to do something with mine. What's on the back of your business card or what ideas do you have for what to put on the back of a business card? - by Houston
For over 25 years I have put these Positive Affirmations on the back of my Vard and I hear from people continously that still have my Card after 10 or 20 years.

POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS

If you read these Positive Affirmations out loud everyday,

you'll develop a magnificent new Attitude
within 16 to 21 days.

I'M SO STRONG THAT NOTHING CAN DISTURB MY PEACE OF MIND.

I'M TALKING HEALTH, HAPPINESS, & PROSPERITY TO EVERY PERSON I MEET.

I'M MAKING ALL OF MY FRIENDS FEEL THAT THERE IS SOMETHING IN THEM.

I'M LOOKING AT THE SUNNY SIDE OF EVERYTHING & MAKING MY OPTIMISM COME TRUE.

I'M THINKING ONLY OF THE BEST, WORKING ONLY FOR THE BEST, & EXPECTING ONLY THE BEST.

I'M JUST AS ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THE SUCCESS OF OTHERS, AS I AM ABOUT MY OWN.

I'M FORGETTING THE MISTAKES OF THE PAST & PRESSING ON TO THE GREATER ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE FUTURE.

I'M WEARING A CHEERFUL COUNTENANCE AT ALL TIMES & GIVING EVERY LIVING CREATURE I MEET A SMILE.

I'M GIVING SO MUCH TIME TO THE IMPROVEMENT OF MYSELF THAT I HAVE NO TIME TO CRITICIZE OTHERS.

I'M TOO LARGE FOR WORRY, TOO NOBLE FOR ANGER, TOO STRONG FOR FEAR, & TOO HAPPY TO PERMIT THE PRESENCE OF TROUBLE.
- by Stan Billue
Teal green - our company color - blank space.

What I do when I meet a prospective customer or business partner is write something relative to our conversation on the front of the business card. It makes it stand out.

MitchM - by MitchM
I have a colored advertisment printed on the back of mine.

That way people know what my business is all about. - by csstanton
I have the date and time of our next appointment on the back of mine. Stole the idea from my doctor. - by rlggray
On the back of my card I've printed:
"FREE Marketing tips are available for you right now!

Send a blank email to: stsbm1@aweber.com and
visit: www.small-town-small-business-marketing.com".

Always remember: The Land of Opportunity Exists Between Your Ears!" - by SpeakerTeacher
The back:

----start----

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SEND A CARD

1. Go to Only398 (my website)
2. Click On: "Click Here to Send A FREE Card"
3. Follow the recorded prompting

----end----

Thanks,
Nam - by nocci01
Be sure to leave room back there for you to hand write your cell phone number saying "I'm giving you my private number, call anytime"
Talk about a positive impression! - by BIG Mike
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.