Home > Personal Development > What keeps you from reaching your full potential?

What keeps you from reaching your full potential?

What keeps us, personally and professionally from reaching our full potential?

What's the impact of habits, attitudes, & beliefs and how can we change to create the success we really want? - by GlennB
"What's the impact of habits, attitudes, & beliefs and how can we change to create the success we really want?" -- Glenn

Hi Glen --

Having had a career teaching from middle to high school, adult education to community college the impact is absolute: we are the result of habits, attitudes, beliefs which determine our actions.

What's required to change to create success is knowing that these things have shapped us and we can change them, AND having a motivation powerful enough to do it.

Also, I made a career change twelve years ago joining one company which distributes through network marketing - I didn't join to get into this business model but because I believed in the products and saw the potential of the business model so I'm not one of those mlm guys all geeked up and a true believer type.

During these twelve years I've experienced personally what it means to delete limiting habits [the difficulty it is sometimes], create new ones, and learn new skills all driven by a motivation to succeed in something.

I've also seen how difficult to impossible it is for many people. So that's why I say the impact is absolute.

Good topic.

MitchM - by MitchM
I 100% agree. Our habits and beliefs are what make or limit us.
On the days that I give into my fear and doubt, I product considerably less than on the days when I am in full iimpact mode.

Likewise, no matter how much experience I have, the more I neglect the 'basics' the more my skills (and thus my overall performace) erode. - by Defmall
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.