Home > Interview > Up Front Contract (Sandler Training)

Up Front Contract (Sandler Training)

Someone brought up Sandler earlier tonight so I did some searching on Google and came across Sandler's "Up front contract". Does anyone have experience with this? - by haggler236
Someone brought up Sandler earlier tonight so I did some searching on Google and came across Sandler's "Up front contract". Does anyone have experience with this?
Yes--I do. Simply put, it is an agreement with the prospect on what is to take place during the sales process, and what is to take place as a result of it. The agreement is somewhat unilateral because, in reality, prospects don't always honor their agreements.

Under the Sandler System, the "Up Front Contract" is closely associated with, and is a follow-up to what Sandler called the Pain Funnel. In my view, and in the system I sell with, an Up Front Contract is not predicated on a Pain Funnel. I probe risk, or to put it more succinctly, loss.

How about sharing what you learned when you searched Google? - by Gary Boye
Someone brought up Sandler earlier tonight so I did some searching on Google and came across Sandler's "Up front contract". Does anyone have experience with this?
I'm just now reading about "Up front contracts" in Sandler's book, "You can't teach a kid how to ride a bike at a seminar."

From reading the book I'm under the impression that "up front contracts" are like ground rules for different parts of the sales call or the sales call as a whole. For instance, the buyer agrees up front to listen to your entire presentation and give you either a "Yes" or a "No" response. - by Agent Smith
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.