Home > Education > Jerry Bresser

Jerry Bresser

Has anyone here ever taken the Jerry Bresser real estate sales training course? If so, would you recommend it? - by AZBroker
Has anyone here ever taken the Jerry Bresser real estate sales training course? If so, would you recommend it?
No on the "course" but I do have a copy of ebook version of "List More Sell More". Well worth the small investment. - by Agent Smith
No on the "course" but I do have a copy of ebook version of "List More Sell More". Well worth the small investment.
Thank you for the input Agent Smith. I did some checking and found out that JB has a forum (www.jerrybresser.com). I'll hang out and see what he has to offer. - by AZBroker
Check out "List More, Sell More" by Jerry Bresser. I have personally read this book and recommend it to all real estate listing agents. - by Jeff Blackwell
Is this something that would work with manufactured homes too? - by Thomas
Is this something that would work with manufactured homes too?
Sorry I missed this earlier Thomas. Yes, Jerry's training is just as effective with listing MH's as it is with listing RE.

This is a fantastic opportunity being offered by The Jerry Bresser Institute. I just checked Amazon.com and eBay where printed copies of this book are being offered at prices ranging from $65 (Used) to $650 (New).

Any members who are in the business of listing homes for a living might jump on this before the opportunity goes away. ;wi - by Jeff Blackwell
"List More, Sell More" is more of a script book than anything else. I have never seen so many real estate scripts for Sellers in one book. Talk about spoon feeding. ;bg - by AZBroker
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.