Home > Approach > How to come back to visit customers?

How to come back to visit customers?

In my work, the important thing is finding new customers and contacting them when i'm done i wonder how i can back visit customers with reasonable reasons - by dual1
Before you leave your customer after your first meeting, setup the goal for you to do until the next meeting, AND setup the goal for them to do something, so next time when you see them, you have a continuum in your conversation.

One thing they can do (for example) is to compare your pricing with the one from the present supplier, and next time you will talk about that, and from your side you will prepare more info about the specific product or service that covers their needs.

Never leave your customer without the next step for them and you. - by AlenMajer
In my work, the important thing is finding new customers and contacting them when i'm done i wonder how i can back visit customers with reasonable reasons
Building long term relationships with your customers, rather than having 'a one time relationship' with them is key. You should not let them 'get out of touch with you' so you don't need a 'reasonable reason' to pick up the phone and call them.

What too often happens is a salesperson only talks to a past customer, when they want to sell them something new, and the customer gets to know that....and that is NOT good.

The best way to find new clients if to be referred to them from your existing client base. But you need to keep in touch for that to happen.

Any reason is a good reason to call, even for a simple hello.

Develop a tickler file of important dates for your clients; or interesting things about them (find an article about their hobby) and use it as an excuse to call them. Any reason.

Don't call them just about business.....SOMETIMES use some of the time to talk about 'business related items' as well. - by Paulette Halpern
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.