Home > Presentation > Can Some one Give me Example How you Would Present

Can Some one Give me Example How you Would Present

Can Some one Give me an Example of How You would Present your Presentation. Like How would you start off talking What Line would you start with or the best way too Start With? - by Sanddollar
Can Some one Give me an Example of How You would Present your Presentation. Like How would you start off talking What Line would you start with or the best way too Start With?
When working with homeowners, after a short tour through their property, I would say, "Let's go into the kitchen where you can ask me a few questions and I can explain how we do what we do." - by AZBroker
When working with homeowners, after a short tour through their property, I would say, "Let's go into the kitchen where you can ask me a few questions and I can explain how we do what we do."
Thats A good Way. Do they Go For the Presentation or they can offer resistance by saying we need time too think about it? - by Sanddollar
Thats A good Way. Do they Go For the Presentation or they can offer resistance by saying we need time too think about it?
At that stage they haven't been given any information that would need thinking about. During the home tour the homeowner is the one doing all of the talking. - by AZBroker
At that stage they haven't been given any information that would need thinking about. During the home tour the homeowner is the one doing all of the talking.
Can you Exsplain more? Who do you got there the Homeowner clients and your self? or can you tell me the outlet of this.

Thank You! - by Sanddollar
Can you Exsplain more? Who do you got there the Homeowner clients and your self? or can you tell me the outlet of this.
The "home tour" is when the homeowner walks an agent through the property and gives a little "show and tell". The agent's objective is to ask questions and listen, not present our services... that comes later after a need has been developed. - by AZBroker
I work with home owners almost exclusivly.What I have learned never suggest where you go over the proposal and presentation to the client. I have lost jobs due to forcing the client to go where I wanted to . Always ask were they are most comfortable discussing the proposal.
Remember no one thing loses the sale it is a combination of events that lead to losing a sale.
Many years ago I asked a person in a scooter to come into the kitchen to discuss the proposal.This person grumbled all the way to the table,then said his legs hurt. Due to my suggestion of the table my wants were set ahead of his.When you ask you are seeking cooperation from the client. They reply with a destination you have received cooperation.A form of yes ,I want to hear. It was at this point I realized the importance of asking the question of where are you most comfortable .
Why do I care where we go over my proposal. I have asked people to turn off radios,televisions,get off the phone so they can pay attention.You can say anything as long as it is phrased in a question.
The power of suggestion is a powerful tool ,use it.When you are with a difficult buyer,ask for a cup of coffee ,ice tea. The aim receive some cooperation.
With homeowners it is all about developing a relationship.Small talk is a winner.Speak about issues that interest the client. Today a woman opened the door wearing an ohio state buckeye jersey. I did not even say hello or introduce myself. There was no need to.I said I love your shirt.Are you from Ohio?( I am in Florida)The next thirty minutes we discussed the buckeyes and where she was from Cinncinnatti.Originally from Toledo.She has two adult children one in ohio and one in orlando.They come down to Florida twice a year for three months at a time.What did this information have to do with the job.Nothing,everything. We built a friend relationship and I solved the problem and gave them a reason for the product failure.
Price had no meaning.Trust and value built becomming friends. - by rich34232
Are you done profiling at this stage?

If you are, you can say something simple such as, "Based on everything I learned...I recommend" and then go into your presentation. - by Faizalnisar
Are you done profiling at this stage?

If you are, you can say something simple such as, "Based on everything I learned...I recommend" and then go into your presentation.
As you've said... assuming the discovery has occured, I use a link line like

"Based on what you've told me, _______ is perfect or suit your needs because (then link benefits of the product)..." - by MrCharisma
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.