Home > Customer Service > Customers are not as loyal as they use to be.

Customers are not as loyal as they use to be.

Would you say that customers today are not as loyal as they use to be? If you said yes, what do you think are the contributing factors? - by Houston
Would you say that customers today are not as loyal as they use to be? If you said yes, what do you think are the contributing factors?
I have not found that to be true. - by Ace Coldiron
I have not found that to be true.
Would you say fans are usually very loyal to brands and~or salespeople? - by Houston
Would you say fans are usually very loyal to brands and~or salespeople?
I would say that the factors that contribute to brand loyalty are somewhat different from the factors that contribute to loyalty felt towards other human beings. However, factors in both categories could have logical and emotional foundations. Also, some loyalty to consumables could be tied to habits or even tradition. - by Ace Coldiron
My personal opinion is that consumers in general are no where near as loyal to brands as they used to be. Times have changed. Markets have expanded. Options are seemingly endless. - by Liberty
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.