Home > Public Relations > How much Can Publicity Cost?

How much Can Publicity Cost?

How much Can Publicity Run Up the cost? say for a small bussnies want some Publicity how much can the Bill run up to? Minimum price if any one knows? - by Sanddollar
How much Can Publicity Run Up the cost? say for a small bussnies want some Publicity how much can the Bill run up to? Minimum price if any one knows?
How familiar are you with "Publicity"? - by SalesGuy
im familir with it to some Existent but i dont know how to Arrange it and how much it costs so any info pricing you know about it would be great. - by Sanddollar
im familir with it to some Existent but i dont know how to Arrange it and how much it costs so any info pricing you know about it would be great.
I'd contact a PR company. They'll be able to answer most of your questions. - by Jolly Roger
How much Can Publicity Run Up the cost? say for a small bussnies want some Publicity how much can the Bill run up to? Minimum price if any one knows?
You can get publicity from a Press Release in your local newspaper and these are FREE. :) - by AZBroker
You can get publicity from a Press Release in your local newspaper and these are FREE. :)
Yes but...

If your press release isn't well written, or your product or service isn't of a lot of interest, or you aren't well-known so editors don't pay attention, etc., a free press release will be worth what it costs. - by Terri Zwierzynski
You can invest as little or as much as you want in Publicity. Like any investment though "Return on Investment" should be taken into account not just price. - by SpeedRacer
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.