Home > Networking > Set up a community allegiance network in your area.

Set up a community allegiance network in your area.

Put together a range of companies (about 10) that will all donate to a community project, charity or not for profit organisation when they sell something.

Customers would rather buy their insurance of someone who would donate say $10 to Greenpeace or their local school or church than to just pay a faceless big national company. Get the local organisations to do the marketing for you so that they can generate income.

The companies could be insurance, real estate, car dealers, any company that would benefit from a database of local people and an improved local area profile. Usually bigger ticket items are easier to administer and generate the referral income for the organisation.

Let me know if you want more info on this.

Tony - by Tony Dunne
What has been your experience with this Tony? Has it made a measurable difference? - by Houston
My dealer uses something similiar to that and I have started to. He encourages his sales force to join community groups rather than set them up. I have found it is a great way to network. I currently am a memember of the Veterans of Foriegn Wars and the American Legion, and I usually get 1-2 extra sales from this a month. Not a significant difference, but thats a minimum off an extra $400 a month for me in commision. - by jrboyd
What if you would donate to the charity of the client's choice each time you made a sale? - by MPrince
Thats an intresting idea. Might have to try that. - by jrboyd
Thats an intresting idea. Might have to try that.
Did you try it? - by Tony Dunne
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.