Home > Resistance > Busy Objection

Busy Objection

Hi,

If I contact someone who I have been having several conversations with and their objection is, "I haven't had time", or "I have been busy".

Would you just simply set a date to call back or would you say something else?

Thanks. - by Jakobi
"I completely understand sir! I've been extremely busy as well. Just finished up two deals with X Company and Y Inc. I just wanted to apologize for not getting back with you sooner. But let me check to see when I have some time to give you my undivided attention. Would Monday at 3:00 pm or Tuesday at 10:00 am be better for you?" - by jrboyd
"I completely understand sir! I've been extremely busy as well. Just finished up two deals with X Company and Y Inc. I just wanted to apologize for not getting back with you sooner. But let me check to see when I have some time to give you my undivided attention. Would Monday at 3:00 pm or Tuesday at 10:00 am be better for you?"
Thanks I like that. - by Jakobi
Hi,

If your product really is very important to the prospect's company, when all other attempts fail, you could send an indirect reminder letter with copy marked to the CEO and the head of the buyer and the immediate boss of the buyer, all by name. Preferably, also get them to subscribe to your free newsletter to know more.

This is why I believe, in today's world, internet marketing must be integrated with other forms of marketing, as an integral part of marketing strategy.

Like I started with, if your product really is very important to the prospect's company, someone higher up will ask the buyer or his boss/ head what she/ he has done about this letter, along the way.

No better way to sell than getting invited to sell.

Ganesan. - by ezynes
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.