Time

How do you spend your time? What do you like to do with your time? - by rich34232
Ok.... let's see

I like to shoot
I like to shoot my longbows and recurves
I like to go hunting
I like to go to movies
I like to read
I like to be with my kids
I like to go walking with my pincer
I like to fly
I like to call people for an appointment
I like to redesign my site sellers
I like to work on my powerpoints
I like to design new sales scripts
I like to read about my products
I like to learn how my products are used by others
I like to hear how others in our profession use their approaches
I like to play with my grandchildren

Time...

What exactly do we do with that period we call time
If we really waste it are we guilty of a crime
Time in a capsule doesn't mean that we can keep it
More to the point it's to time which we commit

Time is a measure of what we do with our life
Time ticks away as if cut with a knife
How we treat it is the measure of the man
Time is very precious so make sure you have a plan - by rattus58
I think he is talking more about time managment and sales.

Before you can go into time managment rich you need to make a planner to track your customers, closing ratios, phone ups and etc. This will help you better determine how to manage your time.

Take me and my car sales for example

I determined that over 80% of my sales came from people I met face to face rather than on the phone. So I spend a vast majority of my time, getting those face to face prospects. Whether it is on the lot, referrals, or outside sales.

Best thing to remember for time managment is to continously ask yourself: "Am I doing the most constructive thing that I can be doing right now?" If you ever answer no to that during your work day, than CHANGE that! - by jrboyd
I think sales people think too much. This is a trick question.The question is direct .What do you do with your time. How do you spend your time.Sometimes more often than not there is no hidden meaning. The questions are exactly as they appear. We do not have to be that clever. Many sales are lost due to our neglecting the simple answer to a simple question. We are a cynical bunch where every question anyone asks, we think there is a hidden agenda. Where and when did we pick that skill up?

The one skill I have seen lost in many threads and I am included on this issue is the skill of asking how you mean when a question I asked where we do not follow.

I picked up on this up earlier today. I do believe Gold or Ace asked a question back to the poster asking what was meant.At that point I started thinking about all the missed meanings of other peoples words . When a simple how do you mean or how you mean would have been the proper response.

It did not take long for the hook to be baited . I am sorry jr it was you.

What do you do with your time and how do you spend your time..

I spend time enjoying my hobbies and one of them is talking about my profession. I research what others do and how they do it. I experiment with what I learn to see if I can apply with what I do.
How I spend my time is with my wife,children and friends - by rich34232
Hi Rich..... :)

There's a saying that goes round from time to time about communication..."say what you mean and mean what you say".

;bg

Aloha.... :cool: - by rattus58
I think sales people think too much. This is a trick question.The question is direct .What do you do with your time. How do you spend your time.Sometimes more often than not there is no hidden meaning. The questions are exactly as they appear. We do not have to be that clever. Many sales are lost due to our neglecting the simple answer to a simple question. We are a cynical bunch where every question anyone asks, we think there is a hidden agenda. Where and when did we pick that skill up?
I am guilty of thinking too much. Thanks for pointing this out!

If I ever have free time available, I look at things I want to obtain and achieve in life. - by Polysquared
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.